Malta | Full-time
– Build, install, configure and maintain systems in both physical and virtual environments;
– Develop scripts and routines in order to improve and streamline operational processes and automate tasks were possible;
– Daily monitoring, troubleshooting and upkeep all services to ensure maximum availability;
– Schedule release deployments;
– Day-to-day operational tasks including application configuration changes and user administration;
– Develop scripts and routines in order to improve and streamline operational processes, and automate tasks where possible;
– Make recommendations to management for new equipment, upgrades and improvements in order to meet ongoing capacity and performance requirements,
– provide technical support on escalated issues and liaise with developers where required;
– Take part in a rotating on-call schedule;
– Other tasks assigned by the persons the Employee is subordinated to.
– 3 years + of experience working in systems administration. Previous development experience will be considered an asset.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft or Linux based technologies.
– Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab.
– Competency with ELK stack.
– Good Exposure to Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, Cassandra & MongoDB clustering.
– Experience with virtualization technologies such as vMware and Hyper-V.
– Experience with SAN administration.
– Experience with Firewalls and load balancers.
– Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and Nagios.
– Experience with automation tools such as ansible and puppet.
– Experience with CI/CD such as Jenkins, GitLab and Rundeck.
– Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
– Experience with one or more of the following: Team Foundation Server, Jira , Confluence.
– Experience with availability solutions such as Veeam.
– Ability to solve problems, think logically, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
– An attractive salary package.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Mobile Allowance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
– Disturbance and Call Out Allowance
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com