Front-end Software Engineer – Malta
We are looking for a Front-end Software Engineer to join our expanding team. Operating from the Malta office, having strong technical skills with an unbending desire to make things right, the candidate will be developing in relations to our gaming platform which drives dozens of gaming websites and provides sports events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
– Write well-designed, high-quality, maintainable code together with any necessary documentation.
– Assures highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
– Write unit and system tests to ensure high software quality.
– Take ownership and responsibility of own work starting from the design process up to delivery.
– Able to work on own initiative.
– Follow good software engineering practices always encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
– Communicate ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
– Work with backend engineers to design awesome APIs.
Experience and Skills:
– A minimum of 3 years working experience in Front-end technologies
– Strong experience in ES6, React, React Hooks, Redux, Webpack, and preferably Typescript.
– Ability to solve problems in a critical and efficient manner using high quality structured code.
– Ability to write in a declarative functional style.
– Passionate about current trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
– Experience in REST services.
– Experience of source code version control systems with GIT experience.
– Experience in Unit and Continuous Integration testing.
– Experience in building scalable web applications.
– Experience with Agile (Scrum, or Kanban) Development.
– Great agile and team-player skills. Collaboration is a must.
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com