Malta | Full-time
– Perform grooming training workshops for the live casino trainees according to company standards
– Prepare the game presentation staff for photo shooting and promotions
– Assist in improving of visual part of Game Presenters
– Create procedures and processes for grooming/uniforms stock control
– Completes accurate monthly inventory reports for uniforms and grooming supplies.
– Fits team members for uniforms and co-ordinates necessary alterations when necessary
– Assist with locker assignments to team members
– Assist with maintaining an accurate inventory of lockers
– Maintain the grooming area, periodically inspecting for cleanliness and repair needed
– Maintains a neat and orderly storeroom
– Assist with maintaining records of repair and cleaning of all grooming equipment
– Work closely with the Academy and Human Resources: ensure availability of uniforms for a new hires / collect uniform from employees leaving the company;
– Other duties as assigned.
– Multi-tasking & extremely organized with attention to detail
– Have a good understanding of the fashions that are acceptable and even expected for different types of live events.
– Strong background of Hair / Makeup technics for all genders
– Have experience in training hair / makeup technics
– Ability to create looks for different styles, occasions and body types
– Good verbal communication skills
– A keen eye for beauty and style
– Must have flexibility to work varied shifts based on the needs of the studio
– An attractive salary package.
– Excellent career prospects.
– Excellent working environment.
– Wellness Allowance
– Health insurance
– Daily lunches at the Office
– Snacks at the Office
– Company Events
Hours of Work:
Variable Shifts (Mainly Mornings)
Send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org