IT Services Engineer
Malta | Full-time
• Resolving user technical issues
• IT on-boarding and off-boarding
• User creation and administration of access control, PSIM and BMS systems
• Implementation & support of mobile device management systems.
• Provide training on company IT policies.
• Commissioning, assigning, maintaining and decommissioning all desktop hardware including PCs, laptops and printers.
Maintaining the asset register for new, reassigned and retired equipment, replenishing stock levels when necessary.
Performing desk moves and ensuring all local PCs locations are documented and updated.
• Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment)
• Proven experience in systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practice.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Smart thinking and positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Experience working in a service management function.
• Technical ability to support and maintain hardware and peripheral devices.
• Experience supporting windows and macos operating systems.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft 365
• Good knowledge of active directory administration and maintenance.
• Health insurance
• Wellness and Mobile allowances
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Opportunities to progress within the company