Responsible To: Team Manager
Malta | Full-time
• Shuffle and changing of cards on the live production tables when needed
• Keep in order and under control all facilities that store playing cards, equipment for the tables, and related documentation.
• Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills.
• Maintain accurate documentation of card logs and files
• Carry out any other ad-hoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s exigencies.
• No previous job experience required, training in-house provided;
• Good working knowledge of English;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in fast moving & high-pressure environment
Hours of Work:
send us your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
During recruitment and selection of new members including Management, Tain Malta ensures to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and do not pose any form of discrimination on race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin.