– Monitor and manage odds and content for matches available in Sportsbook
– Risk Management – Monitor and handle bets of fraudulent nature, monitor customers and analyze their behavior and take appropriate actions based on profit/loss and other betting patterns.
– Monitor and micro-manage events with difficult positions and suspicious activity;
– Propose betting fixtures and improvements;
– B2B Support – handle requests and inquiries from operators;
– Testing of front-end facing product on operator end and reporting issues
– Other tasks assigned by the persons the Employee is subordinate to, presently the Chief
– The schedule Is on a 24 x 7 basis which includes evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Experience and Skills:
– Minimum of one (1) year of experience in sports betting/trading environment.
– Familiarity with the industry market trends.
– Fluency in English.
– Good analytical/statistical skills
– Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative.
– Able to work in a team or act alone when required