The main responsibilities of the Team Manager is to be the first point of contact for of all 24/7 employees in relation to shifts coverage and acts as mentor for the Game Presenters.
· Be fully responsible for the shift coverage to ensure appropriate number of staff are present for each shift for every team
· Create 24×7 employee’s schedule using various tools
· Manage employee leave expectation and ad-hoc requests
· Analyze employee data and performance, meet and discuss to produce the required results and to meet Company targets
. Be involved in the talent acquisition process.
· Co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records and make sure they are kept up to date such as phone numbers etc.
· Complete administrative work such as preparation of overtime forms, and other required documents, scheduling on boarding and training start dates
· Assist with administrative tasks such as employment forms, contract addendum and training
· Assist with data collection
· Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur in appropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to solve problems under pressure
· 2 years proven hands-on experience in roster management · Minimum 2 years experience in live casino operations
· Experience with team management
· Must be aware of labor market trends & employment laws · Prompt and organised
· Work in variable shift