Malta | Full-time
Responsible To: Head of Studio Operations
Responsible For: Team Co Ordinators, Pitbosses, Game Presenters, Shufflers, Studio Tech.
Scope & General Purpose of Job: The main responsibility of the Team manager is to give full consideration to the team, company goals and business needs, and to find a balance between them.
• Be fully responsible for the shift coverage to ensure an appropriate number of staff are present for each shift for every team
• Supervise, mentor, train and coach the team co ordinators
• Ensure that team members, communicate and cooperate.
• Be involved in the talent acquisition process
• Supporting efficient workload distribution for all teams in compliance with labor law and business needs
• Manage employee expectation and adhoc requests
• Be involved in the recruitment lifecycle
• Partner with Human Resources to ensure appropriate team member accountability and appropriate disciplinary responses
Setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews
• Accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations and feedback
• Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur in appropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products
• Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to within the team;
• Provide the required support to Team Co-ordinators on their day to day duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that there is enough supply of uniforms and take on responsibility to order them from time to time.
• Carry out any other adhoc duties that might be required from time to time according to the Company’s exigencies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to communicate clearly with staff, communicating effectively
• Able to resolve interpersonal and interdepartmental issues
• Proven hands on experience in team management;
• Ability to build a strong business relationship with business stakeholders
• Must be aware of labor market trends, employment laws,
• Prompt and organized
Hours of Work: Mon-Friday (Occasionally outside office hours)
Qualification Requirements: Previous studio experience in this position of Five (5) years or above. Minimum of 4 years’ experience in casino industry.
Quality Control: Performs quality control functions as per departmental standard.
Health & Safety: Maintains and cleans immediate work area. Conforms to uniform standards required to respective departments.
Interested? send us your cv on email@example.com
During recruitment and selection of new members including Management, Tain Malta ensures to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and do not pose any form of discrimination on race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin.